Accounting Manager with Experience Implementing Processes
Santa Monica, CA | Contract to Hire
Experienced Accounting managers wanted for Temp to Hire opportunity!
Our client, a busy Westside real estate development firm, needs an accounting manager with experience planning and implementing improved accounting procedures and practices for their accounting team.
This is a temp-to-hire position paying $40-45 hour and $70k-85k FT.
About the Job:
- Establish proper accounting processes for the collection, analysis and verification
- Train, implement and enforce new policies
- Manage daily accounting operations
- Process month and year end reports
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Process cash receipts
- Update general ledger
- Oversee payroll
- Prepare and track budgets
- Generate cash forecast
- Analyze revenue and expenditure variance
- Reconcile capital assets, bank account statements
- Review debt and fixed asset activity
- Run weekly checks
- Monitor and analyze accounting data
- Produce financial reports and statements
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
About the Candidates:
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years’ experience as Accounting Manager (MUST)
- 1+ year experience with cash receipts (MUST)
- Intermediate+ computer skills Word, Excel, Outlook (MUST)
- Great Plains software (PLUS)
- Quickbooks (PLUS)
- Personality and skills: accurate accounting abilities, able to work under pressure, able to meet deadlines, strong verbal and written communication, self-directed, able to prioritize multiple projects, high attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.