Administrative Assistant at Non-Profit Organization
Los Angeles, CA | Contract to Hire
We are currently interviewing administrative generalists for our client in Los Angeles, a non-profit tissue recovery organization.
This is a temp-to-hire position paying $17-19/hour.
About the Job:
- Data Entry
- Maintain contact and document database
- Answer phones
- Distribute calls to recipients appropriately
- Take messages as needed
- Write correspondence and responses as needed or requested
- Schedule meetings
- Resolve meeting schedule conflicts
- Manage calendar, including appointments and meetings
- Coordinate business travel
- Process invoices and business expenses
- Draft, proofread and edit internal and external documents
- Provide research and writing support
- Provide operational support
- Complete ad hoc projects as requested
About the Candidates:
- Please apply with your resume.
- BA degree (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience administrative position (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience working with databases (PLUS)
- Personality and skills: strong interpersonal skills, self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic, able to meet deadlines, can do attitude, strong verbal and written communication, able to prioritize multiple projects and multitask, follow instructions well, time management, high attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.