Administrative Assistant for Law Firm Partners
Beverly Hills, CA | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for an experienced, top level Administrative Assistant for their busy Beverly Hills law firm.
Ideal candidates are self-sufficient and self-direct tasks easily. They are capable of managing their work load and a master at prioritizing tasks in fast-paced corporate environments.
About the Position:
This role works with 2 of the firm partners.
- Coordinate executive communications
- Answer and distribute phone calls on a very busy desk
- Respond to emails
- Prepare corporate documents and correspondence
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Book and manage travel itineraries
- Maintain an organized filing system (both paper and electronic)
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Display professionalism among staff and clients
- Hours are 9 - 6:30
About the Candidates:
- 6+ years’ experience as an Administrative / Executive Assistant reporting directly to C-level
- Advanced computer skills (MUST)
- Entertainment background (MUST)
- Legal background (PLUS)
- Personality / Characteristics: attention to detail, upbeat and positive, "can-do" attitude, delegates duties well, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, think critically, analytical, comfortable in pressure / fast paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.