Administrative Assistant for Nonprofit Financial Organization
Los Angeles, CA | Direct Hire
Fantastic opportunity for experienced administrative assistants AVAILABLE NOW!
Our client, a nonprofit association for financial and investment professionals, seeks a polished and savvy individual to assist their Executive Director in Los Angeles. This role is a public face of the organization, interacting with society colleagues, members and vendors and assisting in the fostering of community, local business and educational relationships at all levels.
Successful candidates excel at efficient organization and multitasking while maintaining a friendly disposition with members, staff and third party vendors.
- Coordinate mentor and scholarship programs
- Work closely with university partners
- Update website (using basic WYSIWYG)
- Communicate with volunteers, candidates and instructors by phone & email
- Assist with marketing campaigns, including social media planning
- Plan topical group activities averaging 100 participants, including lunches, receptions and happy hours
- Arrange and manage events with 3rd party vendors
- Negotiate event contracts with 3rd party vendors and venues
- BA/BS degree (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in administrative role (MUST)
- WYSIWYG website editing skills (MUST)
- Advanced computing abilities (MUST)
- Experience business event planning (PLUS)
- Personality and Skills: Articulate, polished and professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills
Non-profit, not for profit, administrative assistant, social media, finance, professional associations
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.