Administrative Assistant for Temporary Staffing Team
Los Angeles, CA | Contract to Hire
Staffing Agency interviewing Administrative Assistant candidates for an in house part-time to full-time role to start asap! This role will assist on our payroll days (Monday and Tuesday) when we receive, review and submit timesheets to corporate for our temporary employees.
Experience is not necessary… we will train the successful hire. Must be bilingual in Spanish, computer savvy and sharp!
This role begins as a temporary position and PT hours but there is an opportunity for permanent status and full-time hours! The starting schedule is every Monday and Tuesday from 8am-5pm (or 7:30am-4:30pm).
Duties will include (or may expand to include):
- Collect time sheets from temporary employees by FAX or Email
- Time sheet review and submission
- Call clients and retrieve missing signatures on time sheets (when applicable)
- Enter candidates and client details and updates into our database (Avionte)
- Remind employees about timesheet deadlines etc
- Communicate with employees about missing or incomplete timesheets
- Correspondence via email and phones
- Draft emails
- General office
- Answer phones and distribute calls
- May convert to a digital timesheet system during tenure (will require learning new time tracking software)
- Assist: fill orders from clients with available, active, temporary employees
- Assist: process new applicants for employee status conversion
- Assist: call employees with reminders about upcoming assignments
- Assist: respond to client requests for temporary coverage
- Assist: Create work orders in database (Avionte) for immediate servicing
- Assist: Schedule employees for open assignments
- Assist: Run and prepare reports
About the Candidate:
We are grateful to hear from applicants, and will be certain to reach out in cases where you are a strong fit for the requirement. If you do not hear from us, your resume will be preserved for future opportunities.
CALL Michelle TODAY for more information 323-556-5500
- Apply with resume
- Bilingual Spanish and English (MUST)
- Available Monday- Friday 8 am - 5 pm (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills and ability to learn new software (MUST)
(At least) a high school graduate (MUST)
Some college (PLUS)
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.