Audit Senior in Prestigious Accounting Firm
Torrance, CA | Direct Hire
We are interviewing for the position of Audit Senior for our client, a prestigious, public accounting firm in the South Bay area.
Ranked in the top 40 CPA firms in the Los Angeles Business Journal, they offer opportunities for upward mobility and personal growth in a dynamic work environment as well as excellent on-the-job training, cutting-edge technology, and diverse work assignments offering accounting, audit, tax, business management and consulting services.
- Audit tax projects
- Fieldwork (some travel)
- Generate reports
- Supervise and train associates
- Maintain day-to-day client relationships
- Work with team to meet client expectations
- 3+ years’ experience public accounting
- BA in Accounting
- Passing score on at least 2 parts of the CPA exam
- Technical knowledge and research capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to professionally interact with clients
- Strong organization and analytical skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.