Bookkeeper/Business Manager at Busy Accounting Firm
Woodland Hills, CA | Direct Hire
Our client, an accounting firm located in the Valley, seeks an experienced Bookkeeper / Business Manager who can multitask in fast paced environments.
This role must quickly and accurately oversee multiple client accounts within critical time restraints so organization and prioritization are key skills.
- Manage the daily operations of business
- Prepare deposits
- Write checks & pay bills/invoices for clients.
- Monthly/ Quarterly bookkeeping tasks
- Prepare financial statements, payroll and sales tax returns
- Process client payroll
- Communicate with clients and 3rd party vendors on behalf of clients
- Create and maintain spreadsheets
- 3+ years’ experience in bookkeeping
- Advanced computer and Microsoft Office skills
- (PLUS) Creative Solutions Accounting, Client Bookkeeping Solution, and Quickbooks
- Skills: Analytical, attention to details, exceptional organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.