Business Development Sales at Customer Service App
Pasadena, CA | Direct Hire
Our client, a new and rapidly-expanding, web based customer service experience company, seeks an inside sales professional to join their business development team based in a friendly and casual office environment. Servicing customers on 6 continents, this product provides improved experiences for millions of consumers.
The product development sales teams are often the first point of contact for new customers and the representative voice for prospects and clients using the service. Due to the constant public facing role, we’re eager to meet friendly, outgoing individuals who can sell snow to Eskimos and put a smile on their face for each and every client.
This role stays busy making outbound sales calls and attending face to face appointments booked with prospective and existing clients.
For the right candidate, there is also flexibility for a partial “work from home” blend.
About the Position
- Help increase sales
- Make cold/warm marketing calls
- Book appointments for Account Reps
- Learn and use SalesLoft, Salesforce and others
- Place 100+ phone calls per day
- Add 230+ contacts to database during goal timelines set with manager
- Import contacts from Salesforce to SalesLoft
- Call targeted lists and marketing leads
- Research leads
- Follow up on leads
- Communicate with the sales team regularly
- Input all information into CRM management software
- Identify key contacts and decision makers
- Learn new products and tools
- Act as key resource for product features
- Maintain active communication with leads
- Send targeted marketing materials
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
About the Candidates:
- BA/BS degree (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in business development (MUST)
- Experience making cold calls (PLUS)
- Experience with warm calls / warm leads (MUST)
- Experience with SaaS and B2B companies (PLUS)
- Experience with CRM systems (MUST)
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft and HubSpot (PLUS)
- Intermediate computer skills (MUST)
- Experience qualifying leads (PLUS)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: strong drive and motivation, excellent work ethic, fluent in both spoken and written English, coachable, curious, strong interpersonal communication, dedicated to self-improvement, ability to anticipate needs and problems, assertive, organized, great listener, persuasive, adaptable, loves dynamic environments, ambitious
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.