Business Management Manager for Busy CPA Firm
Los Angeles, CA | Direct Hire
Are you an experienced Accounting Management professional?
We are looking for quality candidates to fill an opening with our client, a top CPA firm that assists the aerospace, engineering and healthcare as well as celebrity clients, among others.
The Business Management Manager role will manage all business activities and reports to the executive team. They will directly oversee Account Managers at primary and client locations, ensuring all business activities and duties are well-established and implemented.
- Perform staff evaluations
- Oversee billing activities
- Generate reports
- Communicate with team regularly on compliance, billing and processes
- Train and develop staff in billing and process topics
- Measure success of billing activities
- Produce annual reports
- 7+ years’ experience accounting / bookkeeping, including accounts payable, AR, payroll, general ledger and financial reports (MUST)
- Ability to complete manual books (MUST)
- CPA and CFP License (MUST)
- Knowledge of regulations (payroll, business license, business taxes, payroll returns, Secretary of State filing and state Board of Equalization) (MUST)
- Quickbooks Online & Datafaction (PLUS)
- Business Management experience (PLUS)
- Notary Public License (PLUS)
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.