Business Travel Sales Manager
La Puente, CA | Direct Hire
We are currently interviewing sales professionals with management experience for several positions with our client, a first class hotel that features a sprawling golf course and has been the recipient of multiple industry awards.
Responsibilities include identifying and soliciting new business accounts in Southern California.
About this Position (Abbreviated List):
- Identify and build relationships with potential and active customers
- Host events for marketing/relationship building purposes
- Maintain client satisfaction
- Identify and cross-sell meeting space and other hotel resources
- Cold calls, telemarketing, site visits, trade shows, networking, prospecting, local event participation
- Prepare and present reports at weekly revenue meetings
- 5+ years sales
- 2+ years sales management
- 2+ years hospitality industry
- Computer skills: PC environment; MS Office (including Word and Excel) and Delphi
- Must have knowledge: hotel or conference procedure; sales management; local market
- Personality: high-energy; results driven; self-starter; time management skills; multi-tasker; excellent communicator; professional; flexibility
Occasional weekend and holiday work hours is required. Hours are based on prime selling time and events booked.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.