Call Center Representatives
Long Beach, CA | Contract to Hire
We are looking for Call Center Representatives for opportunities with our client in Long Beach, a reputable Vitamin company.
Call center hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 7:00 pm. Applicants must be able to work either shift schedule: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm or 10:30 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday, and flexible to work weekend days if needed.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Work in a call center
- Respond to calls, emails, and live chats from customers
- Graciously resolve customer concerns
- Prioritize consumer issues that arise and identify when immediate attention is required
- Assist customers with inquiries on products, orders, offers and a variety of other topics
- Provide superior customer service related to processing and follow-up of all purchase orders and customer inquiries.
- Converse daily with all customers by phone, email, fax as necessary to resolve the needs of each situation in a prompt and professional manner
- Participate in all order entry functions, related issues and all customer service issues
- Maintain consistent documentation and files on all customers, distributors and potential customers within the given sales territory
- Assist in increasing sales by providing the highest quality customer service and customer relations possible
- Maintain up to date customer information regarding re-seller certificates, shipment methods, model numbers, credit information, terms etc.
Related Categories: Call Center, Customer Service, Vitamins, Healthcare, Health, Healthy Living, Supplements
- Experience working in call centers
- Minimum typing speed: 40 WPM
- Clear communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.