Case Manager at Law Firm
Encino, CA | Direct Hire
We are interviewing experienced case managers for our client, an established, Valley based, legal firm specializing in real estate, intellectual property and employment litigation.
They need a friendly Case Manager who is highly organized, detail orientated and a super star multi-tasker to offer attorney support by liaising with clients to manage case life cycles including schedules and documents.
- Answer phones, greet clients
- Basic office duties: copying, scanning, filing
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Liaise between firm staff and clients, insurance adjustors and medical providers
- Provide management oversight of claim files
- Document claim details and updates (e.g. coverage, liability, treatment, damage assessments)
- Gather supporting documentation (e.g. medical bills and records, extent of injury claims)
- Maintain diary program
- Complete PIP forms
- Review and submit medical and lost wage documentation
- Prepare files for demand
- 2+ years’ experience in personal Injury law (MUST)
- Knowledge of personal injury industry standards and practices (MUST)
- Knowledge of ERISA (MUST)
- Medical bill coding knowledge (PLUS)
- Advanced computer and Microsoft Office application skills (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service (MUST)
- Bilingual Spanish or other (PLUS)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: interpersonal communication, English spoken and written, attention to detail, organization, work independently and with team, responsible, self-motivated, requires limited supervision, conflict/problem resolution.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.