Certified Public Accountant
Woodland Hills, CA | Direct Hire
We are currently interviewing Certified Public Accountants (CPA) with experience in public accounting for our high volume client, an accounting firm located in the Valley.
This position works within strict time constraints, so candidates must be extremely organized and used to prioritizing project tasks. This role oversees others and acts as liaison between staff and partners.
- Prepare tax returns (federal and state)
- Review and manage tax engagements
- Advise and assist clients with their tax needs
- Special projects as assigned by partners
- Prepare quarterly corporate and year-end schedules as well as tax reports
- CPA license (current and active)
- BA degree in accounting (or business related)
- 4+ years’ accounting experience
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.