Collections and Customer Service
Agoura Hills, CA | Contract to Hire
We are currently interviewing experienced collections and customer service professionals for open roles with our client, a financial services company.
Desired candidates are professional and courteous who are extremely comfortable with phone based customer interaction. Although this is a collections role, collection experience is not required. In place of collections experience, a customer service background with heavy phone experience is ideal. Full training for this role will be provided.
Our client offers a warm and supportive work environment, full training and plenty of forward career momentum within their company to those eager to grow in their position.
List of Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to arrange collection on past due accounts
- Notify consumers of past due accounts
- Use phones, mail and fax to contact consumers
- Add and edit account information in the collections software program
- Remain courteous and professional with all call recipients
- Guide debtors on debt repayment process and options
- Review accounts
- Experience in a professional setting
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic typing skills
- Advanced computer skills (experience with COLLECTONE software is a PLUS)
- Advanced: telephone, communication, judgement, ability to recognize and solve issues, planning, organization, and ability to work independently.
$13 to $15 per hour plus commission
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Accounts Receivable, collections, collector, customer utilities collection, insurance collection, legal collections, medical collections, bill collections, invoices, invoicing, financial services