Collections at Financial Services Company in San Fernando Valley
Agoura Hills, CA | Contract to Hire
Are you an experienced collections professional looking for a temporary to permanent opportunity? Send us your resume for immediate collections roles with our client, a financial services company, in San Fernando Valley!
Respond now! I'm re-posting this ad because we need more qualified candidates! Since posting the 1st ad 2 weeks ago, we have placed 3 people that began work on a temp to hire 40 hour a week basis! If you are currently not working and ready to begin work immediately and have Customer Service (inbound calls), Sales (outbound calls) or Collections experience call now and begin work next week! Lovely offices located in beautiful Calabasas.
Candidates must be professional, courteous and comfortable with phone based customer interaction. Although this is a collections role, collection experience is not required. In place of collections experience, a customer service background with heavy phone experience is ideal. Full training for this role will be provided.
Our client offers a warm and supportive work environment, full training and plenty of forward career momentum within their company to those eager to grow in their position.
About the Position:
- Make outbound calls to arrange collection on past due accounts
- Notify consumers of past due accounts
- Use phones, mail and fax to contact consumers
- Add and edit account information in the collections software program
- Remain courteous and professional with all call recipients
- Guide debtors on debt repayment process and options
- Review accounts
About the Candidate:
- Professional demeanor (MUST)
- Customer service OR collections experience (MUST)
- High School Diploma or GED (MUST)
- Basic typing skills at least 40 WPM (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills (MUST)
- Software experience: COLLECTONE software (PLUS)
- Advanced: telephone, communication, judgement, ability to recognize and solve issues, planning, organization, customer service skills, and ability to work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Accounts Receivable, collections, collector, customer utilities collection, insurance collection, legal collections, medical collections, bill collections, invoices, invoicing, financial services