Customer Services Agent
Santa Monica, CA | Contract to Hire
Are you detail-oriented, hard-working and awesome on the phones? Are you looking for a great work-life balance in a hip, fun atmosphere?
Our client, a Santa Monica-based wellness industry company, is searching for a dynamic, world-class Customer Service Agent to assist at their small call center. This role is shift based (7:30am - 4:00pm OR 8:30am - 5pm) and includes weekends consistently (Saturday, Sunday and 3 week days).
* CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SATURDAY & SUNDAY *
The ideal personality works well with all types of people, teams and customers to provide a rewarding experience and takes pride in timely response times. This role assists customers with orders and delivery information, including generating new orders. This role must ensure that all customers are being responded to as quickly as possible via email or phone and receive the best customer service possible.
Job Duties Include:
- Answer customer phone calls and respond to VM
- Reply customer emails as quickly as possible and follow through to resolution
- Take new customer orders through Backoffice
- Coordinate with logistics to pull packages or cancel shipments
- Answer product and service questions
- Recommend products to customers
- Communicate product suggestions and customer feedback
- Recommend process improvements for efficiency and customer service
- Forward emails and calls to appropriate recipient as needed
- Track of product, delivery and complaints using Zendesk
- Update customer accounts
- Admin, data entry and other activities as requested
- Maintain confidential company info in the strictest of confidence
- (MUST) Intermediate computer skills: including MS Office, Gmail and Zendesk
- (MUST) English - verbal and written
- (PLUS) Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Abilities / Skills: independent and effective time management; excellent communication; able to learn and confidently share product knowledge; reliable; courteous; professional; pleasant; efficient.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.