Executive Assistant for Law Firm Partners
Beverly Hills, CA | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for an experienced, top level Executive Assistant for their busy Beverly Hills law firm.
Ideal candidates are highly self-sufficient, capable of managing their work load and a master at prioritizing tasks in fast-paced corporate environments.
About the Position:
This role works with 2 of the firm partners. The first, a senior partner, is based in New York so all communication is via email and phone. The second is based in LA so there will be plenty of face to face interaction.
- Coordinate executive communications
- Answer and distribute phone calls
- Respond to emails
- Prepare corporate documents and correspondence
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Book and manage travel itineraries
- Maintain an organized filing system (both paper and electronic)
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Display professionalism among staff and clients
- Hours are 9 - 6:30
About the Candidates:
- 6+ years’ experience as an Administrative / Executive Assistant reporting directly to C-level
- Advanced computer skills (MUST)
- Entertainment background (MUST)
- Legal background (PLUS)
- Personality / Characteristics: attention to detail, upbeat and positive, "can-do" attitude, delegates duties well, strong organizational skills, project management and problem-solving skills, multi-tasker, interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication, ability to prioritize, able to meet deadlines, think critically, analytical, comfortable in pressure / fast paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.