Executive Recruiters for Staffing Industry Company
Woodland Hills, CA | Direct Hire
Staffing Agency interviewing candidates for in house Recruiters to join our team!
Would you like to transition from restaurant management or hospitality to the Staffing Industry? Work in a corporate environment, with normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 9 to 5 some flexibility), at an exciting opportunity in recruiting. Make a difference in the lives of job seekers and clients hoping to find that perfect new hire for their environment!
The skills that exist in the world of high performance restaurant management and hospitality are almost identical to the skills needed in the corporate world of executive search. If you possess extraordinary (above average):
- People reading skills
- Ability to communicate with high profile individuals
- Instinctive (and proven) ability to assign the right people to the right jobs
- Ability to assess corporate culture and fit... you might enjoy being in the corporate world rather than catering to it
About the Job - Duties may include:
- Enter candidates and client details into our database (Avionte)
- Correspond via email and phones
- Draft professional emails
- Marketing and sales
- Business development
- Develop relationships with new or existing clients and candidates
- Fill orders from clients with available, active, temporary employees or
- Seek out perfect FULL-TIME job candidates for the needs of your client via social media, advertisements, referrals etc
About the Candidate:
Are you curious? Here's what to do:
- Instead of a resume (we’re interested in who you are and what your desires are, not what you’ve already done), send an email with the following answers:
- What are your most instinctive natural talents?
- What are you truly capable of doing?
- Where, when and how we can reach you?
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.