Front Office Administrator at Financial Services Firm
Westlake Village, CA | Direct Hire
Seeking Front Office Administrative for a full time role with our client NOW!
Our client is an independent and growing investment advisory firm in San Fernando Valley. This critical position gives the first impression and sets clients’ and visitors’ expectations.
Are you a reliable, professional and positive-minded administrative whiz who loves helping others while providing a friendly, welcoming environment? Give us a call! $36k with 100% employer paid benefits and opportunity for growth
About the Position:
- Provide general office assistance to a staff of 20
- Maintain the office calendar
- Schedule appointments and arrange meetings
- Greet office visitors
- Provide general service information
- Create and proofread correspondence and other documents
- Answer phones and direct calls using multi-line phone system
- Order supplies and other purchases monthly
- Distribute incoming mail
- Assist with office accounting
- Assist in planning luncheons, seminars and other events
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Prepare quarterly reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
About the Candidate:
- BA degree (MUST) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ general office experience (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in financial / investment firm (PLUS)
- Experience using multi-line phone system (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills & comfortable using MS Office Suite (MUST)
- Experience using Tamarac CRM (PLUS)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: Pleasant and friendly demeanor, superior organization, STRONG phone skills, polished, articulate telephone etiquette, communication skills, organizational skills, team player and willingness to collaborate on projects, warm, professional, punctual, able to work independently, high level ethics
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Candidates may be required to pass a drug test and background check.