Hospital Coder - Outpatient and OP
Los Angeles, CA | Contract to Hire
We are currently interviewing experienced outpatient coders for multiple positions with our client, a major local hospital. This role begins as Full Time Temp but will convert into FT permanent for the right employee.
Healthcare Medical Coders are responsible for analyzing medical documentation and assigning correct diagnosis and procedure codes to patient records.
Essential Job Duties
- Review medical / patient charts
- Assign ICD-10-CM and/or CPT codes
- Stay current with compliance regulations and rules
- Complete assignments accurately and timely
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Revenue Cycle
- Outpatient, infusion, charge capture and OP coding
Keywords: Healthcare, Donors, Tissue, Organ, Record, Administrative, Documentation, Document Specialist, #Medical, Coordinator, #Coding, Procedures
About the Candidates
- 5+ years' outpatient healthcare billing and coding
- Must be certified
- Knowledge of outpatient, infusion, charge capture and OP coding
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.