Inside Sales / Account Manager in Dental Service Industry
Canoga Park, CA | Direct Hire
Fantastic sales opportunity with a recognized brand AVAILABLE NOW!
Our client is a full-service dental service provider with an international brand identity. Their commitment to innovation in dental reconstruction surpasses most in the industry and they seek multiple professionals to fill their open inside sales / account management roles covering specific territories.
These are client facing roles that require sales and business development experience. Top candidates will be outgoing and ambitious individuals who speak well and have highly advanced verbal and written communication skills. Confidence and a friendly disposition are key factors.
$40k-75k base salary with uncapped performance based bonus potential!
About the Position:
- Develop territory based business/customers
- Cross-sell practice services
- Expand current customer reach
- Maintain existing and new customer accounts
- Onboard new or returning customers
- Keep CRM software records up to date
- Collaborate with team members to produce marketing ideas and collateral
- Troubleshoot customer needs
Perks / Benefits:
- Performance-based rewards
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) savings program
- State-of-the-art training and technology
About the Candidates:
- BA/BS degree or RDA (Registered Dental Assistant) (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in sales (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience using CRM software
Sales, dental, medical, healthcare, B2C, B2B, inside sales, business development
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.