Korean Speaking Executive Assistant for TV Network
San Jose, CA | Contract to Hire
TV Production Network in San Jose is seeking an accomplished Executive Assistant to report to the President. The Executive assistant’s role will be to assist development while providing administrative support to executives.
This is a 1 year contract paying $27-28/hour.
The ideal candidate MUST be experienced and be bilingual with Korean.
About the Job:
- Administrative duties
- Cover telephones
- Coordinate meetings
- Arrange travel for executives
- Prepare invoices and expense reports
- Draft and edit client correspondence
- Analyze data and perform research to identify potential new business
- Prepare info packets for client visits
- Manage client database
- Compile annual reports
- Staff and coordinate special programs and events
- Schedule staff and meetings
About the Candidates:
- Bilingual – Korean (MUST)
- BA degree or equivalent experience (MUST)
- 3-5 years’ experience in executive office settings (PLUS)
- 1+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CRM databases (MUST)
- Personality and skills: strong verbal and written communication, self-directed, able to prioritize multiple projects, detail oriented, excellent organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.