Marketing Associate for Property Management Company
Sherman Oaks, CA | Direct Hire
Are you’re a marketing specialist experienced in web analytics, social media and virtual project management and e-marketing? Can you design graphics for digital and print campaigns?
You may be perfect for our amazing client, a dynamic mid-sized real estate and property management firm headquartered in Sherman Oaks, who seeks a full time marketing associate for their marketing team.
Our client offers a competitive starting salary and benefits package. They take pride in providing a happy and supportive work environment that encourages a work-life balance meeting every employee’s individual lifestyle and needs.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join an organization where you will want to stay and thrive.
About the Job - May Include the following Duties:
- Develop the annual digital and print marketing strategy
- Develop company brand with coordinated branding efforts
- Update web content daily for accuracy
- Coordinate marketing events
- Structure and deploy e-marketing campaigns
- Create e-marketing graphics and content using MailChimp and similar tools
- Maintain editorial and content calendar including email schedule
- Generate and share campaign reports quarterly
- Proofread and edit marketing materials (including print and digital)
- Share market research
- Coordinate video and photography content
- Design graphics upon request
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- 1+ year experience in digital and print marketing (MUST)
- BA Degree (MUST) preferably in marketing, communication or PR (PLUS)
- 1+ year experience in social media content development and management
- 1+ year experience in graphic design (digital and print)
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint) (MUST)
- 1+ year experience designing in Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) (MUST)
- 1+ year experience using MailChimp, Basecamp, Web Design, and Google Analytics (PLUS)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: Strong written/grammatical skills (MUST), organized, tech savvy, team player, willingness to collaborate on projects, reliable
Key words/categories: Property management, marketing, social media, content editing, editor, events, content scheduling, real estate, properties, apartments, multifamily, twitter, facebook, linked in, email campaign, email blasts, mailer
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.