National/Senior Sales Manager
La Puente, CA | Direct Hire
We are currently interviewing sales professionals with management experience for several positions with our client, a first class hotel that features a sprawling golf course and has been the recipient of multiple industry awards.
The National Accounts / Senior Sales Manager position is responsible for identifying and soliciting new group and group related business in new markets (such as Oregon, Washington, South Bay).
About this Position (Abbreviated List):
- Identify and build relationships with new group customers
- Site visits
- Sales calls / cold calls / telemarketing
- Trade show attendance
- Host events
- Maintain client satisfaction
- Identify and cross-sell meeting space and other hotel resources
- Networking at local events
- Prepare and present reports at weekly revenue meetings
- Exceed sales goals
- 3+ years hotel sales management
- 2+ years hospitality industry
- Computer skills: PC environment; MS Office (including Word and Excel) and Delphi
- Must have knowledge: “mapping”; hospitality industry; sales; assessing and delivering client needs; closing sales deals; client management.
- Personality: passionate about the hospitality industry; top negotiator; sales superstar; high-energy; results driven; self-starter; high level communicator.
Occasional weekend and holiday work hours is required. Hours are based on prime selling time and events booked.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.