Office Manager (with Bookkeeping experience) for Talent Agency
Sherman Oaks, CA | Direct Hire
We are reviewing candidates for the Bookkeeping / Office Manager position for our Valley based client, a boutique entertainment talent agency specializing in film professionals, such as music production.
Successful candidates must offer experience in office management, bookkeeping and entertainment industry experience.
About the Position:
- Daily bookkeeping
- Accounts payable (A/P)
- Accounts receivable (A/R)
- Royalty accounting
- Provide income and expense details for tax return preparation
- Organize office
- Manage office operations and procedures
- Prepare payroll
- Manage office Human Resources needs
- Prepare and analyze income and expense reports
- Track expenses
- Generate expense reports
About the Candidates:
- BA/BS degree in business or accounting (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in entertainment industry (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience providing A/P and A/R services (MUST)
- Experience with Royalty collection (PLUS)
- Advanced skills using Filemaker Pro, QuickBooks, Excel and Word (MUST)
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.