Office Manager for Test Preparation Company
Los Angeles, CA | Direct Hire
Our client, a successful licensing exam preparation company that offers class based and online classes, seeks a new office manager for their Los Angeles location. We are now accepting applications for this great opportunity to feel ownership and pride over the work you do and the difference you make.
This is a people facing role. The Office Manager interacts with potential and existing customers as well as the extended remote consultants. This position is full time (9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday) in a fast-paced, yet small and casual office environment. They offer customer support by phone and email, responding to inquiries about products, class schedules and order processing and oversees the general administration of the office.
About the Position:
- Answer phones
- Provide customer support by phone and email
- Answer questions about course offerings
- Process orders for downloadable and printed products
- Update and track orders using a database
- Offer support to remote consultants
- Order office supplies and products
- Potential for fast financial advancement
- Business development
- Community outreach and memberships with organizations
- Develop and implement projects to expand the business
- Generous retirement plan after one year of full time employment
About The Candidate:
- BA degree or above (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in case file management (MUST)
- Intermediate computer and MS Office incl Outlook, Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint (MUST)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: interpersonal communication, English spoken and written, attention to detail, organization, work independently and with team, responsible, self-motivated, requires limited supervision, conflict/problem resolution
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.