Product Development Manager of Business Systems Platforms
Woodland Hills, CA | Direct Hire
Our client, an international business software and solutions provider known for their CRM products, is looking for a seasoned Product Manager for their Systems Management department. Established 20 years ago, this company today is one of the leaders providing cloud based, interactive suites.
This role works closely with both clients and the development teams, so they must be well versed in communicating client needs to the tech team while simultaneously translating tech speak into information that the client can easily understand. They must have superior communication skills and understand the complexities of software design.
The business solutions focus includes sales, customer service, accounting and marketing. Candidates for this role must also understand Prospect to Cash business processes and their implementation within CRM systems and other integrated applications.
About the Position
- Provide hands on guidance on product design dealing with business processes and solutions
- Spearhead the product development process from scope creation and assessment to launch Use Manage product development using agile methodology with scrum and sprints
- Manage CRM, Sales Tools, Quote-to-Cash development
- Liaise across cross-functional teams
- Plan, conduct and direct the analysis of business problems
- Generate product solutions that solve the client’s business problems
- Oversee enhancements and system implementations
- Drive business systems roadmap and product delivery
- Analyze business systems and make recommendations
- Provide reports outlining suggestions for improved efficiency
- Manage and schedule project deliverables based on available resources and timelines
- Deliver, or coordinate the delivery of, end-user training
- Lead delivery processes and best practices
About the Candidates:
- 10+ years’ experience in IT industry (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in analyzing business systems, solution design, development (SDLC), deploying CRM solutions such as Salesforce, SaaS and Quote to Cash (MUST)
- 5+ years’ of experience in leading cross-functional teams (MUST)
- BA or MA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (PLUS)
- Advanced knowledge Salesforce CRM (MUST)
- Advanced knowledge Product Manager (MUST)
- Advanced knowledge QTC (Quote To Cash) (MUST)
- Functional knowledge of CRM (Sales, Service & Marketing)
- Experience with Agile, scrums, sprints
- Excellent communication and presentation skills , planning and organizational skills, knowledge of CRM architectures and administration, and an advanced ability to diagnose and solve system issues
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.