Recruiter for Staffing Industry
Woodland Hills, CA | Direct Hire
Staffing Agency seeks professionals interested in a future career as in house Recruiters to join our team!
Work in a corporate environment, with normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 9 to 5 some flexibility), at an exciting opportunity in recruiting. Make a difference in the lives of job seekers and clients hoping to find that perfect new hire for their environment!
The skills that exist in the world of high performance restaurant management and hospitality are almost identical to the skills needed in the corporate world of executive search. If you possess extraordinary (above average):
- People reading skills
- Ability to communicate with high profile individuals
- Instinctive (and proven) ability to assign the right people to the right jobs
- Ability to assess corporate culture and fit...
About the Candidate:
Are you curious? We’re interested in who you are and what your desires are, not what you’ve already done so send an email with the following answers:
- What are your most instinctive natural talents?
- What are you truly capable of doing?
- Where, when and how we can reach you?
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.