Sales/Account Manager - Hospitality Business Development
La Puente, CA | Direct Hire
We are currently interviewing sales professionals with management experience for several positions with our client, a first class hotel that features a sprawling golf course and has been the recipient of multiple industry awards.
The Sales Manager position is responsible for identifying and soliciting new local business (focus: northwestern area and other accounts as assigned). This is an entry level role and training will be provided if needed.
About this Position (Abbreviated List):
- Identify and build relationships with new group customers
- Site visits
- Sales calls / cold calls / telemarketing
- Trade show attendance
- Host events
- Maintain client satisfaction
- Identify and cross-sell meeting space and other hotel resources
- Networking at local events
- Prepare and present reports at weekly revenue meetings
- Exceed sales goals
- Sales experience PREFERRED
- Hospitality industry experience PREFERRED
- Computer skills: PC environment; MS Office (including Word and Excel); Delphi PREFERRED
- Preferred knowledge: prospecting; sales; client management.
- Personality: passionate about the hospitality industry; high-energy; self-starter; high level communicator.
- Flexibility for occasional weekend and holiday work hours is required. Hours are based on prime selling time and events booked.
Quarterly Incentive Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.