Sales Operations Coordinator at Events Management Firm
Santa Monica, CA | Contract to Hire
Our client, a hip events management firm in Santa Monica, seeks a Sales Operations Coordinator to support the sales team with Licensing and other sales team needs.
This is a temporary position that pays $18/hour and will go full-time for the right candidate!
About the Job:
- Data entry
- Research licensing to determine necessary filing steps
- Provide reports
- Assist with prep of sales related events (pre-show, show day and post-show)
- Track orders
- Provide shipping details
- Market to prospects
- Follow-up on orders
- Update samples
- Provide corporate information when requested
- Customer Service
- Build relationships with customers
- Respond to customer requests
- Communicate via email, phone, website forms, fax and other
- Enter orders in CRM system
- Review and correct orders as needed
- Update order delivery status
- Resolve and document customer concerns, complaints and resolutions
- Attend training & business meetings
About the Candidate:
- Please apply with your resume.
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service, administrative support or systems support
- 1+ years’ experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- 1+ years’ experience in operations or project management
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office – Word and Excel are key (MUST)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: Service oriented, pleasant and friendly demeanor, STRONG phone skills, polished, articulate telephone etiquette, communication skills, organizational skills, team player and willingness to collaborate on projects, warm, professional, organized, problem solver, multi-tasker, technical acumen
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.