Senior Project Manager - Construction
Pleasanton, CA | Direct Hire
We are currently interviewing professionals for a Senior Project Manager position with our client, a general contracting company specializing in medical, commercial and industrial construction.
The Senior Project Manager manages multiple construction projects through a team-based approach. He/She is responsible and accountable for the final outcome of projects.
About this Position:
- Build relationships with clients and their teams
- Direct and manage projects from job start-up through completion
- Enforce safety programs
- Identify and implement cost and time saving changes
- Lead weekly meetings
- RFI, Submittals, Change Orders, Bulletins, Schedules, Cost Reports, etc.
- Prepare and update master project schedule
- Monitor subcontractor’s performance
- Review and authorize payments
- Provide regular project updates
- Business Development
- Mentor and train other project managers and engineers
- BA degree (Construction Management, Building Construction, or Civil Engineering PLUS)
- 20+ years related experience
- Experience with subcontracted trade activities, means and methods
- Excels independently and with teams
- Advanced written and oral communications skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and MS Project
- This position will require travel to job sites
- Valid CA driver’s license
- LEED certification (PLUS)
- BIM experience (PLUS)
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants.