Senior Tax Associate at Accounting Firm
Los Angeles, CA | Direct Hire
Are you an experienced Tax Associate looking for a new opportunity at an innovative and creative environment?
We are looking for quality candidates to fill an opening with our client, a top CPA firm that assists the aerospace, engineering and healthcare as well as celebrity clients, among others.
Senior Tax Associates are vital as the individuals responsible for providing top notch accounting services at our client’s firm.
- Prepare business and individual returns
- Research tax issues
- Recognize potential accounting issues and troubleshoot with management
- Prepare tax projections
- Prepare tax planning assignments
- Prepare other tax consulting projects, as needed
- Develop technical skills with emphasis on area of expertise
- Provide regular project status updates
- Perform audits
- Prepare financial statement
- Assist with special assignments as requested
- 2+ years’ experience in public accounting (MUST)
- BA in accounting (MUST)
- MA in Tax (PLUS)
- Thorough understanding of accounting, bookkeeping and journal entry (MUST)
- Active CPA license or working towards a license (PLUS)
- Knowledge of CCH Prosystems (PLUS)
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.