Tax Senior / Supervisor
Torrance, CA | Direct Hire
Our Client is a prestigious, growing public accounting firm in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, offering accounting, audit, tax, business management and consulting services.
Ranked in the top 40 CPA firms, our client offers an opportunity for upward mobility and personal growth in a dynamic work environment.
Responsibilities will include a full array of tax services in the areas of individual, partnership, corporate, and consulting to high net worth entrepreneurs, businesses and family groups.
- Prepare tax returns
- Provide client solutions
- Manage client relationships
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm
- Assist new and existing staff
- Assist in administrative functions
#tax preparation, #accounting, #management
- 3+ years of public accounting
- BA+ in Accounting or Tax
- CPA, CPA candidate, or other comparable (*tax)
- Strong technical & research capabilities
- Strong project management, organization, and analytical skills
- Team management skills: lead by action, coaching, communication skills
- Ability to build & cultivate strong relationships
Outstanding Benefits Package; Generous Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules; Excellent On-The-Job Training; Diverse Work Assignments
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.