Recruiter for Real Estate Company - Contract Opportunity
Farmington, MI | Contract to Hire
Our client, a Real Estate firm specializing in multifamily communities, seeks Recruiter who is a go-getter, independent worker and someone who loves to take on a new challenge!
This is a contract position for approximately 6+ months.
Recruiters assist a company’s recruiting efforts by finding, interviewing and hiring fantastic candidates to join the team. They work closely with prospective candidates, external recruiters and other departments to plan for upcoming hiring needs. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to source and interview.
This recruiting position will source and interview hard working professionals for openings in the leasing, maintenance and housekeeping staff.
About the Role (duties may include):
- Write and manage job posts on internal and external job boards
- Conduct phone screenings and interviews
- Source job seekers found using online resources
- Schedule interviews with prospective employees
- Draft correspondence, coordinate meetings, run invoice and expense reports, data entry
- Meet with managers and recruiting team to discuss needs and develop plans
- Develop professional relationships with colleges, placement offices, employment headhunters, outside recruiters and 3rd party vendors
- Provide information on company, its operations and job opportunities
- Screen qualified applicants before moving them onto the next level of recruiting Obtain work history, education, training, skills and salary requirements
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Maintain activity records on recruiting activities
- Update candidate data in applicant tracking system
- Manage job listed in applicant tracking system
- Track interview feedback
- Act as point person for inquiries
- Assist with new hire onboarding as requested
About the Candidate:
- Provide a resume (MUST)
- BA (bachelor’s) degree (PLUS)
- Some college (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in recruiting (MUST)
- Basic Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience (MUST)
- Experience in Property Management, Hospitality, Light Industrial or Manufacturing industries (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) (MUST)
- Personality and skills: strong interpersonal skills, self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic, able to meet deadlines, strong verbal and written communication, able to prioritize multiple projects and multitask, high attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local Hiring Ordinance.