Systems Coordinator - Real Estate Industry
Los Angeles, CA | Direct Hire
We are interviewing experienced tech professionals for a fantastic opportunity as a Systems Coordinator at our client’s West LA office.
Our client develops and manages high end office and entertainment properties along the west coast of California and up through the Pacific Northwest. Focused on long term investments and client care, they take great care with design-forward workspaces and tenant retention through organic growth.
Ideal candidates have experience in the finance and real estate industries, as well as their associated computer software and applications.
About the Position:
- Provide administrative support for the core business software
- Coordinate user access, training and communication
- Guide users on system functionality
- Assist with new feature and new process implementation
- Administrative tasks
- Coordinate meetings
- Manage documents and files
- Process invoices
- Special projects
About The Candidate:
- BA degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in Microsoft SQL or similar relational database (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in software development, system administration, or systems integration (PLUS)
- Hands on experience with MRI (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience with system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in real estate, finance or operational business (PLUS)
- Front end user experience with Real Estate specific applications such as MRI, Yardi, Timberline, Argus, FAS, NexusPayables (PLUS)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: strong work ethic, reliable, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, self-motivated, organized, efficient, team player, detail oriented, analytical, positive attitude, customer service oriented, discreet
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.