Woodland Hills, CA 91364 US
As an experienced and sharp Administrative / Accounting Assistant at one of the top Accountancy Firms in the San Fernando Valley, you will assist with the day-to-day administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
What your day to day might look like:
- Verifying and entering transaction details into accounting software
- Maintaining bills and receipts
- Preparing schedules and reports as requested
- Assist in preparing and recording payroll
- Assist in preparing annual information returns such as 1099s, business licenses, etc.
- Preparing bank reconciliations monthly
- Researching account payable/accounts receivable issues as needed
- Assist with preparing quarterly earnings reports
- Prepare medical/dental insurance submissions and reconcile with explanation of benefits
- Communicate with manager and other departments daily the workload and schedule
What Career Strategies can do for YOU:
- Competitive Salary: $20-25 per hour (depending on experience)
- Weekly Pay via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash card
- Opportunity to try out a position to make sure it is a good fit for your needs
- Our goal is to see you HIRED!
- Help you achieve your goals by supporting your professional development
We’re looking for you if you have/are:
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work independently and efficiently solve problems
- Professional, reliable, meticulous and highly organized
- Friendly, honest, team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Experience with Quickbooks
Essentials we must have:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years Administrative support experience
- Experience with accounting software or comfortable learning new software
- Ability to respect privacy when dealing with confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- MS Office and Outlook experience
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-task and strong organizational skills
Career Strategies, Inc. provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding clients located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting. Visit www.csi4jobs.com for more information and current opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with your updated resume. Once you have applied please call our office at 800-959-5950 to speak with our team or email us at [email protected]