Administrative Assistant/Assistant Account Manager
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
We seek sharp Administrative Assistant or Assistant Account Manager for one of the top Accountancy Firms in the San Fernando Valley.
This role assists with day-to-day administrative support activities. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years’ experience providing corporate administrative support in a fast paced environment. They are used to working with confidential information and have great organizational skills.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Role:
- Verifying and entering transaction details into accounting software
- Maintaining bills and receipts
- Preparing schedules and reports as requested
- Assist in preparing and recording payroll
- Assist in preparing annual information returns such as 1099s, business licenses, etc.
- Preparing bank reconciliations monthly
- Researching account payable/accounts receivable issues as needed
- Assist with preparing quarterly earnings reports
- Prepare medical/dental insurance submissions and reconcile with explanation of benefits
- Communicate with manager and other departments daily the workload and schedule
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- MS Office Experience (MUST)
- Familiarity with Quickbooks (PLUS)
- Experience with accounting software or comfortable learning software (MUST)
- Excellent attention to detail (MUST)
- High School Education (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.