San Diego, CA 92101
We seek sharp & reliable Administrative Assistant for a growing property management company in the San Diego area.
This role assists with day-to-day administrative support activities. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years’ experience providing administrative support in a fast paced environment. They are used to working with confidential information and have great organizational skills.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Role:
- Answering phones
- Front desk coordination
- Updating databases
- Data entry
- Addressing work orders
- Providing general support
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- MS Office Experience (MUST)
- Good communication skills (MUST)
- Attention to detail (MUST)
- High School Education (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.