Chatsworth, CA 91311
We seek an experienced Business Analyst for a manufacturing company in Chatsworth! This individual will work directly with the VP of Sales Operations and the Sales Management team to support sales planning/analysis and project management. The primary responsibilities are data analysis, reporting, market research, planning and sales optimizations.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Role:
- Identifying specific business opportunities
- Collecting and analyzing data for potential business expansion
- Influencing stakeholders to support business projects
- Leading projects and coordinating with other teams to produce better business outcomes
- Testing business processes and recommending improvements
- Create and distribute dashboard report monthly, quarterly, and yearly to rep and managements
- Schedule calls and planning section for management with rep principles for monthly, quarterly, and yearly or as needed.
- Must Maintain CRM updated with opportunities and touch points
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required and Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Learn and stay up to date on new products and industry knowledge
- Serve as lead point of contact for all reps/customer account management matters by building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Must update current rep/sales database. Document weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually if necessary. (e.g.: Rep directory, Rep territory map, Rep contracts, rep line card, Mail chimp database (Distributor and rep list) and anything related items )
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training, conducting webinars and workshops for rep/customers (monthly, quarterly, and annually or as needed)
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging rep/client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Tracking rep/customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns (Mailchimp/ price file etc.) and prepare reports on status
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly initiatives to internal and external management (e.g. Mailchimp campaigns, pricing file, quotes reports and call with rep etc.)
- Prioritize rep quotes/sales activities to achieve agreed upon goals and update management on a daily basis
- Develop new business with existing rep/clients and/or identify areas of improvement to help with overall sales and quotes process
- Assist with forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly quotes/sales results and annual forecast)
- Prepare and submit reports to management weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual for quotes, projects, open/closed sales or upcoming opportunities
- Assist upper management with tasks as assigned
- Familiarize yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals
- Additional duties may be added as needed
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience (MUST)
- Experience of sales, sales operations and project management (MUST)
- 3+ years experience with generating custom queries, reports and databases (MUST)
- Experience with Salesforce.com (PLUS)
- Experience with CRM software knowledge (MUST)
- Strong interpersonal skills (MUST)
- BA+ degree (PLUS)
Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.