Call Center Representative
Montebello, CA 90640 US
As a professional Call Center Representative at a busy Optometry office in Montebello, CA, you would be responsible for managing a high volume of phone calls for new and current patients while having excellent customer service.
This position is Monday – Friday, 8a-5p and available to start immediately!
What your day to day might look like:
- Answer high volume phone calls
- Schedule patient appointments
- Schedule surgeries
- Answer questions or escalate the request
- Insurance Verification
- Obtain authorizations for procedures
- Use EMR Software
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What Career Strategies can do for YOU:
- Competitive Salary: $37,440 - $39,000 / yr (depending on experience)
- Weekly Pay via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash card
- Opportunity to try out a position to make sure it is a good fit for your needs
- Our goal is to see you HIRED!
- Help you achieve your goals by supporting your professional development
We’re looking for you if you have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Essentials we must have:
- EMR Software knowledge and experience
- Client requires vaccination and boosters in accordance with CA Department of Public Health State Public Health Officer Order
Career Strategies, Inc. provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding clients located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting. Visit www.csi4jobs.com for more information and current opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with your updated resume. Once you have applied please call our office at 800-959-5950 to speak with Jacquelyn Serrano or email her at [email protected]