San Francisco, CA 94016 US
Originally founded in Santa Barbara in 1906, our firm is rooted in serving clients within the K-12, Community College, Healthcare, Performing Arts, and Civic markets now with offices in cities throughout California. While our firm continues to grow and evolve, we will always remain true to our guiding code: Dedicated to Projects that Enrich the Community.
We offer a diverse and collaborative environment with passionate and innovative professionals. We invest in our staff and provide opportunities for professional and personal development.
We are seeking a highly motivated and CA licensed Project Architect to work in our Education, Healthcare and Civic Design studios in our San Francisco and Santa Cruz office.
Primary Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the Education design studio to coordinate and manage projects throughout all project phases, pre-design through construction administration and close-out
- Produce and comprehend architectural redlines and efficiently produce documents and revisions
- Oversee quality control and ensure compliance with project scope, schedule and budget
- Coordinate design consultants and oversee architectural team
- Review deliverables prepared by project team
- Coordinate the production of construction documents
- Draft client proposals
- Manage multiple projects and communicate with clients
- Work collaboratively and clearly with staff, and facilitate team and client meetings effectively
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture; Masters is a plus
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience as a licensed architect and project manager.
- Experience with DSA process required
- Architectural license in CA required
- LEED certification is a plus, but not required
- Proficiency in Revit, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, positive and ability to problem solve
- Ability to create strong client relationships
Benefits of being a 19six Employee
- Medical, Dental, & Vision – 100% Employee premiums paid
- Life/AD&D, and Long-Term Disability Insurance- 100% Employee premiums paid
- Flexible Spending Account participation (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit/Parking plans available)
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Company paid Holidays, Sick time and Vacation time
- Health & Wellness benefit
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Payment assistance with Professional Licensing/Registration/Certification fees, as well as 50% of Annual National, State and Local Professional Organization Dues
- Bonus program (Referral, Licensing, Performance, etc)
- Flexible Office Hours, Including Option 9/80 Schedule
We are proud to reside here in California and provide our employees with meaningful work while living a great life. Join our team, community, and atmosphere!
- Architecture license in CA (Required)
Work Location: In person
Click Apply to submit a resume or email the recruiter directly at: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer. Career Strategies hires consistent with California’s Fair Employment and Housing Commission and other local regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.