Orange, CA 92868 US
As an experienced Medical Assistant at a busy Surgery Center in Orange, CA, you would be responsible for managing new patients while abiding by hospital policies and regulations. This position is Monday – Friday, 8a-5p and available to start immediately!
What your day to day might look like:
- Check patients in
- Room patients
- Answer questions or escalate the request
- Use EMR software
- Maintain organized paper and electronic files
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Assist providers
What Career Strategies can do for YOU:
- Competitive Salary: $37,440-$45,760 (DOE)
- Weekly Pay via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash card
- Opportunity to try out a position to make sure it is a good fit for your needs
- Our goal is to see you HIRED!
- Help you achieve your goals by supporting your professional development
We’re looking for you if you have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Essentials we must have:
- Prior experience as a Medical Assistant
- EMR Software knowledge and experience
- Client requires vaccination and boosters in accordance with CA Department of Public Health State Public Health Officer Order
Career Strategies, Inc. provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding clients located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting. Visit www.csi4jobs.com for more information and current opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with California’s Fair Employment and Housing Commission and other local regulations.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with your updated resume. Once you have applied please call our office at 800-959-5950 to speak with Jacquelyn Serrano or email her at [email protected]