Senior Full Stack Developer
Are you a remote Senior Full Stack Developer experience looking for a career change? We’re want to speak to you about a great opportunity with our client, a leading data analytics provider.
We want to meet you! We’ll decide together if you’re the right fit for our client, a software developer organization that uses cutting-edge technology and places high value in creative solutions from team members to provide unparalleled products that shape the industry standard. Their dynamic and fun environment is a great place to work and realize your potential today!
The ideal candidate will provide technical application programming and database support for end-to-end, comprehensive payment integrity and recovery system. The role includes adding new functionality, enhancing existing code, reviewing new code, and maintaining daily operations of production system.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- Design and make program enhancements
- Refine existing code and suggest improvements
- Execute product requests
- Collaborate with other departments to complete development requests
- Provide documentation for code and specifications
- Produce functional specifications, feasibility assessments, time estimates and value assessments
- Assess new technologies for inclusion in development process
- Evangelize new ideas and technologies
- Determine technical and business approaches to integrate into projects
- Design solutions with scalability, availability, reliability, stability, security and performance in mind
This list is not inclusive of all duties associated with this role.
About the Candidate:
- BS+ degree in Computer Science or comparable experience (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development using SQL Language Query development including MS SQL (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development using C#, HTML, and the .NET Framework (MUST)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development using ASP.NET and its server-side controls (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare claims environment (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in Azure Network Support and Maintenance including Windows Virtual Machines and Servers as well as Database Servers (MUST)
- 3+ years’ experience in software development using PostgreSQL (MUST)
- Expertise in CMS/Medicare and/or commercial insurance reimbursement/payment
- policies, audit reviews and analysis, and medical terminology (MUST)
- Familiarity with Recovery and Analytical Review Industry (MUST)
- MS Analysis Service experience (PLUS)
- MDX experience (PLUS)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: Ability to work as part of a team and take on new independent projects, listen effectively while collaborating with other team members and the product manager, strong work ethic, positive outlook, reliable, excellent written and verbal communication, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, analytical, problem-solver, leader, curious
See more IT and Engineering opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.