Senior Staff Accountant
Simi Valley, CA 93065 US
We seek sharp & experienced Senior Staff Accountant for a leading manufacturing company in the Simi Valley area. This individual needs to have a strong work ethic and accounting background. Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment and take initiative.
About the Role:
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Overseeing daily cash transactions
• Conduct month and year end close
• Handle wire transfers and ACH payments
• Filing monthly sales tax reports
• Generate commissions on a bi-weekly basis for payroll
• Process expense reimbursements
• Review and/or processing of A/P and A/R
• Post all rents
• Maintain accuracy of tenant ledgers
• Post all payables
• Review & analyze all accounts receivables
• Assist with payroll processing as needed
• This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance (MUST)
• 3+ years accounting experience (MUST)
• Prior experience working in a manufacturing industry (PLUS)
• MS Office (MUST)
• Good communication skills (MUST)
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain good attitude (PLUS)
• Attention to detail (MUST)
Personality, Characteristics and Skills: friendly, professional, honest, reliable, excellent interpersonal communication, advanced written and oral communication, able to multi-task, independent worker, highly organized, efficient, team player, meticulous, detail oriented, positive “can-do” attitude, problem solver
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
See more administrative support opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.