Senior Vice President Investments and Private Wealth Management
Los Angeles, CA | Direct Hire
Seeking experienced with a background in for a Full Time opportunity with our client’s West Los Angeles office.
Our client is a highly successful financial planning company who take pride in providing objective and trustworthy investment advice and management. With an ongoing effort to remain ahead of the industry, they develop and provide forward thinking, innovative solutions to clients. Recently they launched a digital investment platform to expand their ability to address client needs, offer user friendly solutions and build on their culture of transparency.
Clients include private individuals, corporations and charitable organizations. Portfolios are built using a variety of diverse investment strategies that pass an extensive review process prior to implementation.
The Senior VP builds company productivity by expanding relationships, discovering new clients and building productive relationships with clients with greater than $1M assets that can be invested.
Candidates should have a proven and recognizable level of success in business development within high value companies or in an advisory capacity for affluent clients.
- Research and solicit new prospects
- Provide exceptional client service
- Business development
- Discover and bring new clients by outreach and networking efforts
- Converting existing and new leads into active clients
- Review client investments, insurance, tax planning, estate planning, etc. to ensure they meet the needs of each client
- Expand current client assets and services
- Financial planning
- Create and maintain financial plans for current and prospective clients
- Work with team of relationship managers to maintain client relationships
- Identify client needs and suggest solutions
- Clearly explain pros and cons of investment solutions to clients
- Own all actions and responsibilities
About the Candidates:
- BA degree (MUST)
- BA degree in Business or Marketing (PLUS)
- CFP or equivalent and Series 65 license (MUST)
- 7+ years’ experience in related business with a high net worth or advisory position for clients with high net worth (MUST)
- Expertise in financial service & wealth management industry and practices (MUST)
- Expertise in available investment products (MUST)
- Able to educate customers by explaining the value and differences between each (MUST)
- Demonstrated record of success in investment sales (MUST)
- Strong business development skills (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality, Characteristics and Skills: solution oriented mindset, excellent interpersonal skills, works well with any personality, advanced written and verbal communication, team player, strong work ethic, goal oriented, ability to achieve set goals easily
Finance, lending, executive, investment, investments, insurance, non-profit, wealth, retirement, money, estate, estates, real estate, services, products, sales, marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.