Torrance, CA 90501
A Los Angeles based, leading healthcare manufacturing company is looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Shipping Clerk on a full time, regular basis.
The Shipping Clerk will be responsible for handing aspects of shipping, maintaining accurate records, light assembly, etc.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in an inventory role and will be bilingual in Spanish. They will also be reliable and can be available immediately!
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Assist in picking and packing orders
- Record accurate shipping information in computer systems using Fedex/UPS software
- Receiving incoming shipments
- Light assembly
- Multitask to handle various orders at the same time
About the candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience in inventory work (MUST)
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs (MUST)
- Detail Oriented (MUST)
- Bilingual Spanish (PLUS)
- High School diploma (MUST)
- Personality and Strengths: positive attitude, team player, punctual, attention to detail, strong math, analytical, problem-solver, able to learn new tasks and software efficiently and quickly, great written and verbal communicator, organized
Reasonable accommodations may be made to perform the essential functions.
See more opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!
IMPORTANT: If interested, please respond to this add with your most updated resume. For an immediate response, please call Emily at 323-556-5500 with your resume already emailed to me at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.