Account Representative for Manufacturing Materials Company
Hawthorne, CA 90250 | Direct Hire
Our client, an international distributor to the aerospace, medical, oil and gas industries (among many others, seeks a customer service account coordinator to join their dynamic, friendly, and professional team to support their clients.
The Account Representative assists potential customers by providing product and market information. They strive to build solid relationships with existing customers as well as potential leads. The role is a combination of sales and customer service.
About the Position:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Respond to customer requests
- Develop new business opportunities
- Develop strong relationships with key customers
- Provide quotes on product prices and orders
- Follow up on customer quotes for orders
- Enter orders in CRM system
- Communicate with field sales, business development, product managers
- Review contracts for order accuracy
- Update order delivery status / late order reports
- Communicate via email, phone, website forms, fax and other
- Audit and correct orders
- Communicate order status and delivery changes to customer
- Resolve and document customer concerns, complaints and resolutions
- Share competitor and market information
- Support website chat team members
- Attend trade shows
- Visit customers and suppliers
- Attend training & business meetings
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- BA degree (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in sales (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills & comfortable using MS Office Suite (MUST)
- Desired Characteristics / Personality: Service oriented, pleasant and friendly demeanor, STRONG phone skills, polished, articulate telephone etiquette, communication skills, organizational skills, team player and willingness to collaborate on projects, warm, professional, organized, problem solver, multi-tasker, technical acumen
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.