Accounting & Supply Chain Specialist
Los Angeles, CA 90031
We seek Accounting and Supply Chain Specialist for a contract assignment with our Los Angeles, natural food, client.
The ideal candidate has excellent accounting skills, strong knowledge of Quickbooks (or similar finance software) and prior experience with purchasing, inventory and cycle accounts.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 28 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Position:
- General AP/AR and QuickBooks
- Manage and close expense reports
- Supply chain management
- Manage purchase orders
- Process the daily cycle count sheets and update the ERP system
- Generate inventory reports
- Audit the ERP System to identify inconsistent item descriptions and duplicates
- Monitor freight reports, service and fees
- Review sales and PO history
- Inventory control and management
- Accounts Receivable (and audits)
- Scan documents
- Special projects as requested
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in supply chain (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience in purchasing, inventory and cycle accounts (MUST)
- Accurate data entry and typing skills of 45 WPM+ (MUST)
- Intermediate computer/software skills: Excel, Quickbooks (MUST)
- Desired Personality Traits and Advanced Skills: accurate data entry, able to communicate clearly and concisely, ability to recognize trends, analyze and prioritize issues, attention to detail, organized, conflict/problem resolution, unwavering integrity, confidentiality, discretion
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
See more accounting and supply chain administration opportunities with Career Strategies' clients at www.csi4jobs.com!