Accounts Payable Coordinator
Goleta, CA 93117
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator for a reputable Telehealth company in Santa Barbara.
This Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for various Accounts Payable responsibilities and for following the policies and the procedures set in place by the Accounting team. They will be a team-player and will be able to manage the day-to-day AP activities. Strong analytical and organizational skills will aid in being successful.
The ideal candidate can start immediately for this ongoing contract position. They will bring 4+ years’ experience as an Accounts Payable coordinator specializing in the manufacturing and/or distributing industry.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the role:
- Monthly reconciliations
- Travel expense reporting
- Maintain A/P files and assist team in various tasks
- Maintain online access database for vendors
- Year-end tasks related to A/P, disbursements, accrued liabilities, expenses and 1099 preparation
- Coordinate and perform audit analysis, reconciliation, and audit support preparation related to A/P
- Perform accounts payable functions (2 & 3-way invoice matching and data entry)
- Review batches and post documents into accounting software -Prepare, review and post payments (checks, wires, ACH, petty cash)
- Perform accounting projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ experience with Accounts Payable in a manufacturing and/or distributing company (MUST)
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) (MUST)
- Experience in Great Plains and Concur (PLUS)
- Personality and skills: strong math skills, organized, accuracy in grammar, spelling and punctuation, motivated, attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication, follow instructions well, time management, dependable, smart, customer service oriented, able to multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.