Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Burbank, CA 91505
Our client, a Pension and Health Benefits Administration Organization located in Burbank seeks to hire an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join their professional and dynamic department of ten dedicated professionals. Offers opportunity for growth, full benefits, and a terrific company culture!
About the Opportunity:
- Process incoming receivables
- Enter payment records into the records system
- Assist with benefit contribution reports
- Assist in payment application
- Prepare Bank Deposits and Reports
- Research company information and signatory status using appropriate databases
- Analyze contribution reports to reconcile conflicts
- Communicate payment discrepancies to employers
- Maintain accurate accounts receivable records
- Provide transaction information to finance and compliance departments
- General accounting tasks
- Other duties as assigned
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- AA degree or above (PLUS)
- 2+ years’ experience in accounting or accounts receivable (MUST)
- Intermediate + computer / software skills including MS Office and web portals (MUST)
- Personality and Strengths: systems-oriented, positive attitude, team player, punctual, self-motivated, critical thinker, problem-solver, able to learn new tasks and software efficiently and quickly, great communicator, organized, detail oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.